Replacing lost tax forms

Can’t find your W-2 form? Request another copy from your employer! If they don’t provide you with one, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and telling them about it; they can send a prompt to your employer on your behalf. As a last-ditch effort, use the IRS Form 4852 as a substitute (you will need your last pay stub from the year for the info).

SOURCE: How to Replace Lost Tax Documents || Mint blog

About Sandra Fernandez

Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at and more of her writing at

Follow her on Twitter, subscribe to her Facebook posts, or circle her on Google+.


  1. […] on Replacing lost tax forms (Redes […]

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: